Parents are particularly cautioned against stopping in the crosswalk when dropping off children.
For the safety of all our children please:
- DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE INTO THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT
- DO NOT STOP IN THE NO STOPPING ZONE (Not even to just drop off your child/ren)
- DO NOT STOP OR PARK IN THE HANDICAP PARKING SPACES AROUND THE SCHOOL UNLESS YOU HAVE A HANDICAP PLACQUARD OR PLATE.
- This area is not to be used for picking up or dropping off students.
- Observe the “No Parking” signs around the school, school bus zones and crosswalks when dropping off or picking up your children.
- Do not send your children to school until supervision is provided in the morning at 8:25 a.m and arrange for your child to be picked up promptly after school at 3:23 p.m. and at 2:25 p.m. on Thursdays.
- Everyone, adults and children, must use the crosswalks on the way to and from school and the school safety patrols must be obeyed.
- The staff parking lot, the community parking lot and ice rink are out of bounds for playing at all times.